Just Black & White 8 - Class Lesson 1
At the end of the first class with Louise we were given a homework assignment to work on during the week. She wanted us to do several of the R-mode upside down drawings of our choice to get a better feel for drawing using this method. Below are pictures I found in our local newspaper to try with the exception of the first one which is actually a repeat of the handout I worked on in class but was not to happy with. I was trying to follow the old rule of "If at first you don't succeed try, try again". I feel like I did a little better especially in the area of the face. Again each of these drawing was drawn upside down.
1 comment:
Love Nightmare Before Christmas. In fact my nephew is singing a song from that movie right now. Funny.
Post a Comment