In Living Color 3 - Misc
I found a local art studio that was advertising for a watercolor class that was held one class at a time and they furnished the supplies. So even though Gary was not interested in taking art classes he agreed to attend one with me. What a guy! The picture below is the result and I have to admit it leaves a lot to be desired but I have to include it among my works. Everyone in the class worked on whatever subject interested them and both Gary and I, not knowing what to expect, came totally unprepared with ideas. It also seems that my color choices could have been better. It looks like the hillside seems to have a slight eruption going on. Could it be Mt. Saint Helen?
Countryside
Knowing that I wanted to continue with watercolor and not having any supplies of my own Gary bought me the cutest little travel kit that had everything I needed to start. I wasn't interested in going back to the local art class so I again went back to the library to check out a few watercolor books. Below are a few of the pictures I completed.
Trees in Winter
Cardinal
Hillside
No comments:
Post a Comment