Merry Christmas Janet. Thank you for your visit to my blog and your gratefully received comments. It was so nice of you to visit. I have not been blogging much lately because it has been so busy. I am like a most of us artists i think. Work outside the studio is required in order to continue painting. Sometimes the work takes precedence over that which we would rather be doing. i am hopeful the New Year will provide more time in the studio. It is a pleasure to re-visit your boo and to see all the lovely work you are doing Janet. May your Christmas be joyous and filled with the light of our Creator. God bless.
Merry Christmas Janet. Thank you for your visit to my blog and your gratefully received comments. It was so nice of you to visit. I have not been blogging much lately because it has been so busy. I am like a most of us artists i think. Work outside the studio is required in order to continue painting. Sometimes the work takes precedence over that which we would rather be doing. i am hopeful the New Year will provide more time in the studio. It is a pleasure to re-visit your boo and to see all the lovely work you are doing Janet. May your Christmas be joyous and filled with the light of our Creator. God bless.
2 comments:
Merry Christmas Janet. Thank you for your visit to my blog and your gratefully received comments. It was so nice of you to visit. I have not been blogging much lately because it has been so busy. I am like a most of us artists i think. Work outside the studio is required in order to continue painting. Sometimes the work takes precedence over that which we would rather be doing. i am hopeful the New Year will provide more time in the studio. It is a pleasure to re-visit your boo and to see all the lovely work you are doing Janet. May your Christmas be joyous and filled with the light of our Creator. God bless.
Merry Christmas Janet. Thank you for your visit to my blog and your gratefully received comments. It was so nice of you to visit. I have not been blogging much lately because it has been so busy. I am like a most of us artists i think. Work outside the studio is required in order to continue painting. Sometimes the work takes precedence over that which we would rather be doing. i am hopeful the New Year will provide more time in the studio. It is a pleasure to re-visit your boo and to see all the lovely work you are doing Janet. May your Christmas be joyous and filled with the light of our Creator. God bless.
Post a Comment