July 14, 2014

In Living Color 54 - Dr Holoway

Last year was a trying time for me when I went to my doctor and he informed me I had need for a surgery I would never have expected.  Arrangements were made for me to meet with another doctor who would perform the surgery and a date set up.  After completing the operation and all but the last visit required behind me my loving husband and I thought it would be nice to give the surgery doctor a thank you gift for a job well done.  Being an artist it felt fitting to do some kind of art work for him and since I had recently painted my self portrait one of those rare ah-haa moments came.  Now how to get a photo of him that I could work from.  Easy, just google his name and low and behold the perfect image appeared.  I have to admit he was rather surprised!

Dr. Holoway
Acrylic
8" X 10"

No comments: