Last month our local college, East Florida State College, presented an art show for the community to view and in which I could participate. Several of the ladies in my art group entered their work and I decided to join them. So, I packed up two watercolors and a graphite drawing to enter. They would be on display at the library on campus for three weeks with the awards being presented on the 30th of April along with a small reception and the presentation of the grand prize winner.
Gary and I decided to wait until the night of the reception to go view the art and see if I might have placed in either of the two categories I entered. Much to my delight I had a second place ribbon hanging below one of the watercolors here. What a blessing to have the judges admire my work and consider it worthy of a ribbon.



3 comments:
Congrats! That is amazing! :)
It totally deserved the ribbon, it's beautiful! Congratulations Janet
Thanks Tracy and Lynette, I so appreciate your comments and encouragement.
Post a Comment