September 21, 2011

In Living Color 7 - Vegetables

After several trial runs with fruit and vegetable still life's I decided to try a new arrangement of several different vegetables.  So off to the store to see what I could come up with.  After making my selection I went home and set up the still life in an arrangement I thought would make a balanced picture. Next I took several pictures since I don't paint quickly and when working with fresh produce you might end up with your picture changing on you as you paint if you don't.  Here is my arrangement.


Vegetables - Still Life Photo










When I was close to the finish Gary came by and took a picture of the progress.  Aren't husbands wonderful.


That's me painting!
















I finally finished and here is the results.  By this time the beet was beat!


Vegetable - Still Life

By the way I didn't paint the background.....it's just how the picture came out when I put it on the blog.

No comments: